You may know that spark plugs are an important part of your Toyota vehicle's engine. But you may be wondering how they work. During the engine cycle, your values fill the cylinder with a fuel/air mixture. Then, your engine will "spark" the combination. That spark forces the piston downward, turns the crankshaft, and makes your vehicle run.
How Often Do I Need to Replace my Spark Plugs?
Like other components of your Toyota sedan, SUV, or truck, you might need to replace your spark plugs at some point. If this is the case, there are some symptoms you can look out for. They include:
- Not being able to start your vehicle at all
- A decrease in fuel economy
- Your car is having a hard time accelerating
- The Check Engine light is on
- Experiencing engine misfires
Take on Your Next Job with Genuine Toyota Spark Plugs | Order Online
When your vehicle is equipped with genuine Toyota spark plugs, it'll perform at its best. The parts in our catalog are going to be compatible with your specific model, guaranteed. Place an order with us today, and we'll ship the auto parts you need right to your door. Buy now and save!
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!