Most Toyota models are powered by four- or six-cylinder engines. Your vehicle may even be equipped with an eight-cylinder engine, depending on what you drive. The engine houses the crankshaft and pistons to help pressurize fuel and oxygen. Spark plugs combust the mix and exhaust valves control fume levels. Oil pans hold motor oil. Oil helps keep your engine cool and lubricates its parts.
What Are Some Common Engine Problems?
Eventually, your vehicle's engine may start to have problems- just like other parts of your Toyota car, truck, or SUV. Below are some of the most common signs your vehicle may be experiencing if it has engine problems:
- The check engine light pops up on your dash
- A cracked engine block
- Damaged rings, pistons, or cylinders
- Broken or worn-down rods
- Poor compression
Buy Toyota Engine Parts Online | Order Now & Save
Our auto parts store has all the parts your engine needs to run at its best. Plus, we only sell quality auto parts created by Toyota. Place an order for your OEM engine parts, and we will ship them straight to your door. Order auto parts now and save!
No results found for "engine, piston, valve, valve cover, camshaft". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!