What Radiators Do?
You may already know what a radiator is but may not know how important it is. It is a big part of your vehicle's cooling system and keeps your engine from overheating. Your car pumps coolant through the engine and carries it away from the engine block. The coolant takes heat from the engine and moves it to your radiator. Then, the radiator blows air across the liquid, causing it to cool down.
Common Signs of Radiator Problems
Like other parts of your Toyota vehicle, your radiator can fail. It is recommended to look out for the following warning signs, which include:
- Strange or unfamiliar engine noises
- Dirty antifreeze
- An antifreeze leak
- Car heating and AC malfunctions
- A high reading temperature gauge
To get a better understanding of these causes, be sure to run a thorough vehicle inspection.
Order Genuine Toyota Radiators Online Now
If you need to buy cooling system parts for your Toyota truck, sedan, or SUV, shop our online inventory. Our parts catalog is home to genuine parts designed by the Toyota brand. Buy today, and we will ship your auto parts to you as soon as possible. Shop now and save!
No results found for "radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!