Your induction system - also known as the cold air intake system - is an important part of your engine. Simply put, it sucks clean air into your Toyota car's combustion system. The engine relies on oxygen for a suitable fuel-to-air ratio. Plus, it helps keep the cylinders cool.
Most Common Signs of Induction Problems
Just like all other parts of your Toyota model, you may come across induction problems at some point. It's highly recommended to have your induction system inspected regularly. There are some warning signs you can look out for. They include:
- A high-revving engine when idled or parked
- A knocking engine
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- Loss of power
- A lit Check Engine light on the dash
Order OEM Induction System Parts from Home | Buy Now & Save
If you notice any problems with your induction system, our online auto parts store has all the parts you need to take on the job. The best part is, our auto parts are designed to fit the model you drive, guaranteed. Place an order for quality Toyota induction parts now!
No results found for "air filter, cold air intake, oxygen sensor". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!